Saturday, July 9, 2016

Today was my last day taking birth control. According to my FET calendar, that means I should expect my period to start sometime within the next week. And this is on top of the consistent breakthrough bleeding that's been happening for the last 3 weeks.

WILL THE BLEEDING NEVER CEASE?!?

It's really starting to get a girl down.

In other news, I'm starting to feel some of side effects from the Lupron, namely occasional mild nausea/upset stomach, breast tenderness, and the related problems of trouble sleeping, increased urination at night, and tiredness.

I was looking up Lupron to see if increased weepiness was a side effect, but apparently it's just the side effect of potty training after getting very little sleep the night before. I was full-on ugly crying after Marie had a huge accident this morning -- she woke up with a dry diaper, which was awesome, but didn't pee on the potty when I set her on it. And then of course once she got off and put her shorts back on, it all came rushing out like a waterfall. Much like my tears. Life didn't seem so bleak after I had a nap, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment